- As a pregnant woman, I love relaxing and getting cozy but maternity pjs are a waste of money. Regular pajamas are a great gift for you favorite preggo lady– just buy in a larger size to accommodate her bump.
- Slippers are a sweet buy for anyone but especially a pregnant friend or family member. They bring the cozy factor that she can use now and later. They will be useful at the hospital for delivery, and they’ll keep her toes cozy during those long nights with her newborn.
$53 – bloomingdales.com
- Who wouldn’t like a new phone case? I love the glitter and cat ears on this Kate Spade case.
- Philosophy Bath and Body Products smell divine and every bottle has a paragraph of beautiful prose on it. The message on the bottle is just as uplifting as the aromas of these soaps.
- A journal is a great gift for an expectant momma. She can use it to record the memories of her pregnancy. I use a similar journal to write notes to the baby that she can read when she grows up. I love the positive vibes of this journal from Kirklands.
- Your pregnant lady is going to need to write some Thank You notes after her baby shower, so stationary is a gift you will know she’ll use.
- Pregnancy throws your back and neck for a loop. Snuggling up with this neck pillow for some netflix and chill sounds like a recipe for relaxation.
$49 – wolfandbadger.com
- Who doesn’t enjoy the glow of a candle?
- Pregnant women are supposed to drink 13 glasses of water a day. I joke that now that I’m pregnant, my main hobby is drinking water. Help your friend stay hydrated with a cute water bottle.
- Made from plant extract, essential aromatherapy oils boast physical and emotional health benefits. I use lavender essential oils to at bedtime to get premium zzz’s.
- Preggo ladies can find themselves feeling exhausted on a daily basis. Help your friend up their snooze game with a comfy sleep mask.
That’s all for today! Check back Wednesday for Part 2 of the Gift Ideas for Pregnant Women series. We will focus on bigger ticket items for the special mama-to-be in your life, like your wife or daughter.
See you soon and stay positive!
Special note: I do not currently do sponsored post or advertisments. These suggestions and recommendations are my own and I am given no compensation for them (Nov. 2016).