Is your wife or daughter pregnant this holiday season? Then you’ve come to the right place! I’ve got some special gift ideas for that extra-special pregnant lady in your life. As Part 2 of Gift Ideas for Expectant Mamas, I highlight some showstopping gifts sure to please.
- Everyone likes something new to wear on Christmas. Surprise you favorite pregnant lady with this baby-doll sweater that boasts some serious winter vibes (without being too Christmas-y to wear after December 25th).
- Functional, fashionable and most importantly comfortable, these slip-on sneakers are sure to be a hit before and after baby arrives.
- Give the gift of chic organization with a fancy wallet. It is sure to make your lady smile every time she reaches into her purse.
$185 – nordstrom.com
- A Pandora bracelet is made up of charms you can collect over the years. Many of these charms correspond with life events- like weddings, babies, trips and holidays. You can continue to give charms that tell the story of your wife’s life for years to come. This Christmas, I have my eyes on the baby carriage charm pictured above.
- This watch doesn’t just have a pretty face. It is a smart watch: it tracks steps, displays text messages and more.
- The iRobot Roomba vacuums your house with minimal effort from you. All you need to do is push a button and your floors are free of dust bunnies. Due to a complication with my pregnancy, I am currently under activity restrictions. I have been so thankful for my Roomba during this pregnancy because it allows me to keep my house clean while doing what’s right for me and baby! I can only imagine how much more I will love my Roomba after the baby comes and I can change a diaper and vacuum at the same time.
- Help your favorite pregnant lady memorialize all the special moments to come with the gift of a great digital camera. This camera is currently on my wish list and I hope to use if at the baby’s birth and for all the big milestones on the horizon (first smiles, first steps and beyond).
- Give the gift of comfort with this premium pregnancy body pillow! This specific pillow is ideal because it allows you to roll over to any side and still have support.
- Help commemorate this special Christmas with a hand painted ornament. This is a gift that will be cherished for Christmases to come.
- Give the gift of self-confidence this Christmas with a Drybar Gift Card. Pregnancy can be less than glamorous at times, so a professional blowout can help put a little swag back into your preggo lady’s step (or waddle).
- Lily Jade Diaper Bags
- Made with real leather, this diaper back packs some serious style. It includes lots of pockets for organization and a changing pad. My favorite feature of this bag is that it can we worn as a backpack or as a hand bag
- Popsugar Must Have Subscription Box
- A subscription box is the kind of gift that keeps on giving though out the year- quite literally. The Popsugar Must have box is filled with surprises that are delivered to the recipient each month. When mama is knee deep in dirty diapers and burp cloths, a subscription box will be delivered to her door with something special just for her.
Need more gift ideas? Check out Gift Ideas for Expectant Mamas- Part 1.
I hope this list helps you find the perfect gift for the special pregnant gal in your life. Let her know that you are thinking of her this season while she is giving life to someone else.
Special note: I do not currently do sponsored post or advertisments. These suggestions and recommendations are my own and I am given no compensation for them (Nov. 2016).